The Future Classroom Toolkit is a collection of tools, guidance and resources for designing future classroom scenarios and using them to bring advanced and innovative learning and teaching to the classroom. The toolkit helps the user to establish a path through the process of innovation. It focuses on advanced approaches to learning and teaching that support learners in the adoption of 21st century skills.
The toolkit consists of five toolsets which guide the user through the steps for creating a scenario with the aim of bringing innovation in the classroom. The term “classroom” refers not just to a traditional classroom, but to anywhere that learning takes place, including home or other places outside of school.
The toolkit supports a whole-school approach to innovation by:
- Creating an ambitious but realistically achievable educational vision
- Involving all key stakeholders in developing a school’s ICT strategy
- Focusing on advanced pedagogical practices and change management
- Designing engaging Learning Activities that bring innovation through the use of digital technologies to support learner acquisition of 21st century skills
- Evaluating the use of Learning Activities
Read more at Future Classroom Lab page here