Erasmus KA 229 Project code 2018-1-EL01-KA229-047802
The idea of the partnership is based on “Future Classroom Lab” by European Schoolnet in Brussels. The lab is an inspirational learning environment, challenging visitors to rethink the role of pedagogy, technology and design in their classrooms.
The lab considers space a significant factor in learning and suggests the transformation of the school space in combination with a change in pedagogical approaches.
The Future Classroom Lab is formed by six different learning spaces
Six Secondary Education schools join the partnership
Applicant: Gennadi Gymnasium, Greece
1. Agrupamento de Escolas de São João da Talha in Portugal
2. M. Preti – A. Frangipane in Italy
3. Fyllingsdalen High School in Norway
4. Lapua Upper Secondary in Finland
5. IES El Sobradillo in Spain
There will be six short-term meetings, one in each country involving two students and two teachers
from each school.
The objectives of the project include two actions
1. The production of guidelines containing a) suggestions and b) steps for the creation of future
2. Classrooms reorganised to support changing styles of teaching and learning, based on the
learning spaces of Future Classroom Lab in partner schools